10 Useful Frameworks to Build Hybrid Mobile Apps
Do you know 74% of the top 50 retail apps in the U.S. App Store are hybrid apps? This number includes the top global brands and smart tech companies like Walmart, Nike, Amazon, Target, Etsy, Groupon, etc. And with more advancements in hybrid app development, the number of companies is still rising at a rapid pace. Well, the way this technology has ended up with the tech leaders with several benefits, we will surely observe a huge inclination towards this technology in the future.
Working with hybrid mobile app frameworks is easy for developers as it provides them complete ease to write code once and build mobile apps that can run on various platforms. Such frameworks allow hybrid apps to run on Android and iOS, and their code can be used further for progressive web applications and desktop applications. Well, being a developer, marketer, or business owner, you might want to enjoy such benefits of using a hybrid mobile app framework. Right? We got you covered.
This blog post has listed very useful frameworks that work perfectly to build best-in-class hybrid mobile apps.
Let us dive into this blog post.
- It covers both iOS and Android Platforms
- Hybrid Application renders natively because of the reusable components.
- One can use React Native UI components to another application’s code without rewriting it again.
- Native Application development is way more efficient.
- You get the compatibility of a wide range of third-party plugins.
- Less usage of memory.
- Excellent responsive time
- Act as a time saver for developers
- Supports Node.Js
100% free, licensed under MIT, and powered by a massive worldwide community, Ionic is a complete open-source SDK for hybrid mobile application development that provides a set of tools and services using Web technologies like CSS, HTML5, and Sass. Equipped with more than 120 native device features, including HealthKit, Finger Print Auth, Bluetooth, and more with Cordova/PhoneGap plugins and TypeScript extensions, this framework is perfect for advanced hybrid app development. This framework also has ideal support for React, Preact, Angular, and Vue and also for Web Components
- Support for Angular material design.
- Wrapping Angular Framework.
- The Ionic framework is easily maintainable.
Designed specifically for Google Fuchsia, Flutter is another popular hybrid mobile app development framework that allows a user to create apps for all platforms using a single codebase. While it’s a technology in the digital world, tech leaders reveal it will take the future of hybrid apps to an all-new level. Flutter works on its own programming language called DART, an amalgamation of Java and Kotlin.
- It is an open-source platform
- Flutter is dart-based.
- It is perfect for MVP
- Easy to use Interfaces
The next on our list is Framework 7. Introduced in 2014 and released in 2016, Framework 7 is a free and open-source HTML framework used for developing hybrid mobile and web applications for iOS and Android devices. This framework makes web development robust and agile, and the epitome thing about it is that it doesn’t depend on tools like React or Angular. Creating web applications, Progressive Web Application (PWA), iOS, and Android applications with a native look is possible with Framework 7.
- Open Source.
- A Lots of UI elements and widgets.
- Powerful performance.
- Use a lot of animation.
- Totally free from the license fee.
- Includes 70+ widgets and frameworks
- Allows integration with Angular and supports Bootstrap UI framework
- Inbuilt theme builder for creating custom themes
- Provides optimized performance
- Has great editor control
- Provides Native user interface
- Creates cross-platform applications
- Support for Vue.js
- Full direct access to Android & iOS APIs
- Has Kendo theme support
- Offers Native look and feel
- Requires zero time setup
- Support for Monaco
- Provides a collection of ready to use components and automatic styling
- Simple and easy to learn
- Semantic markup components for developers
- Time and cost-effective development
- Used to create an enterprise application.
- Can develop a single page application with the help of Ext JS.
- Based on MVC (Model View Controller) and MVVM (Model View View-Model).
- Supports the OOB (Out of the Box) components, layouts, and the containers.
Released in 2011 by a software company later acquired by Microsoft in 2016, Xamarin is another hybrid app framework that you can choose to turn your idea into a reality. Microsoft made this framework SDK open-source and further became a part of Xamarin Visual Studio IDE. The C# codebase in Xamarin has access to all the features of the native SDK and reduces the time and development cost of the app development.
- Look and feel of Native app
- Diagnostic Tools
- Android SDK Manager
- Compatible with various devices
- Mobile cross-platform support
- Supports smart apps like Apple watch & Android wear
Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI is an open-source app development framework that amalgamates AngularJS and Bootstrap, which makes it easy to learn and develop high-end HTML5 and hybrid apps mobile apps. It is a free-to-use framework that comes under the MIT license. As the name suggests, it has a lot of UI elements, components, and customization features that play a great role in building optimum quality mobile apps similar to a web app.
- No jQuery dependency or Bootstrap libraries
- Builds hybrid HTML5 mobile and web apps
- Faster runtime performance
- Offers regular Angular experience to developers
- Plenty of UI components available
- Possess overlays and switches
So, this is all about the hybrid app development framework that one should take a glance at before saying yes to any random technology. If you want an expert's help in this regard, feel free to get in touch with 75way. We are a renowned hybrid app development company with years of experience in this field.